Santa Clara has appointed seven people to its Charter Review Committee, a group that will help determine how future City Council members are elected. The committee will meet over the summer and fall to gather resident feedback before helping craft a ballot question about how the city should be split up for voting purposes that...
The Latest News
- Op-ed: Behavioral health model thrives with integrated services August 13, 2022
- One San Jose woman’s journey out of homelessness August 13, 2022
- San Jose leaders say no to statewide gambling measures August 12, 2022
- East San Jose council candidates speak on homelessness, police August 12, 2022
- Ramirez: Men need to talk about abortion August 12, 2022
- San Jose gets sued for ignoring its billboard rules August 12, 2022