We’re thrilled to introduce The Podlight, a new podcast collaboration by San José Spotlight and Silicon Valley Synergy.
Over the next several days, we’ll release eight episodes of The Podlight featuring in-depth conversations with San José Spotlight reporters about South Bay policy, politics and government, delving into critical issues such as housing, technology, business, homelessness, land use and development.
On the 6th episode of The Podlight, Bob Staedler and San José Spotlight senior reporter Janice Bitters share insights from Bitters’ rare and revealing interview with Chuck Davidson, a legendary San Jose entrepreneur, businessman and philanthropist. Davidson, who helped shape the city charter, shared stories from his remarkable life and career.
Tell us what you think about The Podlight as we roll it out this week on a trial basis. Love it? Hate it? Want more? Let us know: [email protected]
Listen to previous episodes:
- Episode 1: Who are the players in downtown San Jose?
- Episode 2: A look at San Jose’s new Section 8 discrimination policy
- Episode 3: The three Ps of housing policy
- Episode 4: Digging into anti-displacement policies
- Episode 5: Google’s big plans for San Jose