We’re thrilled to introduce The Podlight, a new podcast collaboration by San José Spotlight and Silicon Valley Synergy.
Over the next several days, we’ll release eight episodes of The Podlight featuring in-depth conversations with San José Spotlight reporters about South Bay policy, politics and government, delving into critical issues such as housing, technology, business, homelessness, land use and development.
On the 1st episode of The Podlight, host Bob Staedler sits down with San José Spotlight senior reporter Janice Bitters to look at the major players transforming downtown San Jose. It’s a primer for the who’s who of downtown, how we got here and what’s next.
Tell us what you think about The Podlight as we roll it out this week on a trial basis. Love it? Hate it? Want more? Let us know: [email protected]
Listen to all our episodes:
- Episode 1: Who are the players in downtown San Jose?
- Episode 2: A look at San Jose’s new Section 8 discrimination policy
- Episode 3: The three Ps of housing policy
- Episode 4: Digging into anti-displacement policies
- Episode 5: Google’s big plans for San Jose
- Episode 6: The legendary Chuck Davidson
- Episode 7: An exclusive sitdown with Scott Wiener
- Episode 8: Top stories of 2019